Datonis Edge 5.9 Release Notes
Edge Tunnelling Feature
Edge Tunnelling feature will allow you to access your Edge Gateway from anywhere through internet on the following URL:
Configuring Edge Tunneling
- You can enable/disable Edge-tunneling from EdgeCloudService in Cloud Service.
- Gateway Key must be correctly configured as per the provided Access-Secret-key pair, otherwise tunnelling will not start.
- The Edge-Tunnel URL or its status can be seen in the Status tab of Edge.
- Loading of the URL for the first time might take some time.
- Also while switching between tabs in Edge (like from one adapter to another or Cloud Services ) , might take some time/reload.
- Once any window/Adapter is loaded, the configuration can be done seamlessly.
- A button which will redirect to the Edge-tunnel is added in the Datonis' Gateways Window - https://www.datonis.io/gateway2
Added Encyption for OPC DA and OPC UA password fields in the Adapter connection forms.
Fixed Monitor Updates feature for File based Adapters - CSV Adapter, XML Adapter.
5.9.916 - 27_Feb_2020 - Initial 5.9 Release
5.9.923 - 9_Mar_2020 - Added encryption for OPC DA password fields
5.9.927 - 18_Mar_2020 - Added encryption for all values of fields which have passwords. (includes auth-password for OPC UA)
5.9.938 - 27_Mar_2020 - File Based Adapters fix - Handled multiple thing monitoring of files for Monitor Updates feature.