Quality inspection is a very crucial part in manufacturing any item/part/product. Datonis Manufacturing Intelligence Covers many aspects of it. The reports can be seen at multiple levels which can help to gain a better understanding of it.
- Quality at Plant Level: At the Quality workspace landing page we get the view of the Quality aspects at a selected Plant level. This view is been divided in following sections:
- Cells: This section depicts the Production Quantity and Rejection Quantity of each Cell. This gives the over all picture of the rejections in all the Cells.
- Lines: Lines section shows the Production Quantity and Rejection Quantity at the each Line under the selected Plant.
- There is also a separate section showing the Parts and Rejection Codes. This view shows the rejections made for each of the Part. This also shows the chart showing the number of rejections booked by each rejection code. This view is helpful to see which are the top rejection codes amongst which the rejection is been made at a glance. There also a section showing Part wise rejection in a tabular fashion. This table is informative to get the insight of how many rejections are been booked in the overall production of each part. This table covers the number of partitions performed on this Part while producing it. This table also shows the rejection code wise distribution of the rejection quantity of that Part. The rejection codes namely, Dimension Out of Limit and Appearance Defect, telling how many parts got rejected by each of this reason. There is also a link provided in this table under the column Part for the further drill down of this information. This Part rejection analysis captures the data across all the work centers in that Plant for that Part produced.
- Part analysis: This is the part specific report which captures the quality attributes. Part Analysis shows the Quality (%) for the selected part produced for the given date range. This also shows the number of operations performed while creating that part. Apart from this it also gives the total parts produced and total rejected parts in that time frame. The Part Analysis report can be also viewed from the Quality section of Reports menu on the top. There are three visualizations added here.
- Quality by Operation. This is the graphical representation in horizontal bar chart showing the Quality (%) in each operation performed for that Part. This also shows the Total production quantity, total rejection quantity and Percentage Quality calculated from these two.
- Quality by Rejection Code: This chart shows how much is the rejection happened by each of the rejection code with which the part is been rejected in the Quality inspection. This is a very important view to find out what are the main reasons in the Part Quality measurements because of which a particular part is been rejected. When the quality inspection person has done a quality check, the batch/lot of the part produced can be selected to find out the rejection. In this view in each quality booking the batch production quantity is been taken and based on the rejection the parts are rejected. This view shows the total production count from each batch for which the quality inspection has been performed for a rejection code. This also shows rejection count and percentage quality from that quality booking when we hover on the bar showing the reason of rejection.
- Quantity by Rejection Code: This view gives a graphical representation of the quantitative measures of the Quality. This shows how much is the contribution of each rejection code in overall production of that part. This view does not give the batch level production quantity based on the quality booking.
- There is also a tabular view of showing the detailed insight of the part production and its quality measures spreading across all the operations performed on this from the Production Routing. This also captures the Work center on which this operation was performed. This also shows the work order for which this was produced. The visual demo of above reports is been captured bellow.