Upgrading Datonis Edge Gateway
Edge Gateway Home > Upgrading Datonis Edge Gateway
- Open old Gateway Web Console - http://localhost:8080/edge
- Download latest Settings Snapshot via navigating Settings -> Snapshots -> Download to have a clear text back up of all settings.
- Uninstall old Gateway build using bin/uninstall_edge_service.bat on Windows and bin/uninstall_edge_service.sh on Linux.
- Take backup of data folder of old gateway to restore in case upgrade fails.
- Extract new gateway build to a different folder other than old gateway installation folder.
- Copy old Gateway data folder at the bin folder level i.e. as child folder of datonis-edge-x.x.x folder.
- Install new Gateway build using bin/install_edge_service.bat on Windows and bin/install_edge_service.sh on Linux.
- Launch new Gateway Web Console - http://localhost:8080/edge
- Update SSL Configuration KeyStore Path to point to new Gateway installation folder via navigating Settings -> SSL Configuration -> Keystore path, change its value and click Apply.
- At this stage new Gateway must have been successfully upgraded, if you face any issue contact Altizon Support.
Work in progress